Williamsville Wellness Center is currently seeking the following positions to join our treatment team. Williamsville Wellness, located in beautiful Hanover, Virginia, is a private licensed residential treatment center that specializes in the treatment of gambling addiction, alcohol, and substance abuse as well as other impulse control disorders. We utilize a treatment team approach focusing on an individual therapeutic approach. We offer 8 different treatment modalities including a holistic approach.
Use both individual and group sessions to assess and treat mental and emotional disorders, whether they be cognitive, affective, or behavioral, or within the context of marriage and family systems. Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning, apply psychotherapeutic/family systems theories, and aid in the delivery of services to individuals and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides individual, group, and family therapy.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
- Documents in medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Submit service activity logs, as well as weekly and monthly schedules.
- Deliver time sheets and mileage to clinical director.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human service periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Be able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, mean, median, and mode.
- Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Effective at defining problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Additional duties are assigned by supervisor.
- Strong psychosocial assessment skills.
- Minimal supervision regarding the use of time.
- Efficient prioritization for work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and clients/families.
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or a related field from an accredited college or university. Two to three years of experience working in community mental health is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: be able to provide a state of Virginia license or registration to meet the requirements of a qualified mental health professional.
Williamsville Wellness, LLC is seeking licensed psychologists to work with a team of talented professionals in their comprehensive and holistic treatment center. We are the nation’s premier residential treatment center for individuals who struggle with gambling addiction. We also provide treatment for alcohol and substance use and other impulse control disorders in our residential and intensive outpatient programs (IOP). Our focus is an individualized treatment approach. Performing under the supervision of the clinical director, Williamsville Wellness staff provide a variety of services to our patients, including psychotherapy, group counseling, psychological testing and assessment, peer counseling, art therapy, crisis assessment and intervention, exercise and nutrition management, career assessment, family and couples counseling, comprehensive case management, and aftercare follow-up.
Nestled on 400 acres of beautiful Virginia countryside, Williamsville Wellness is among the most tranquil and secluded residential treatment centers in the country. We have one of the best staff to patient ratios of all holistic treatment centers. We host only a handful of patients at any time but maintain a full staff with diverse experience to serve our patients’ various needs. We believe that the true path to healing begins in a place where you feel safe, secure, and relaxed. We are one of few treatment centers located within an actual home, rather than a building designed specifically for treatment.
Williamsville Wellness is looking for psychologists to provide a full range of counseling and testing services to our residents in our Hanover, Virginia location. General duties include intake assessment, treatment planning, individual psychotherapy, psychological testing and assessment, group psychotherapy, trainee supervision, case conference consultation, and crisis intervention.
- Prior background providing counseling and testing services in a residential setting preferred.
- Demonstrated background working with individuals with addictions and impulse control disorders preferred.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative manner with members of the medical and treatment staff.
- Doctorate in counseling or clinical psychology. ABD considered.
- Current, valid license in Virginia as a psychologist. If licensed in another state, the ability to obtain a Virginia license within six (6) months of being hired. Consideration will be given to applicants who will obtain a Virginia license as a psychologist within one (1) year of employment.
- Valid driver’s license
Salary & Benefits:
The salary corresponds with the amount of relevant experience. Williamsville Wellness, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes professional development training and support.
How to Apply
Use our Application Form
Criminal Background Check:
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and acceptable medical evaluation, including infectious disease surveillance and/or proof of current, required vaccination history.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Williamsville Wellness, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Williamsville Wellness Center welcomes recovering individuals to apply! Recovering individuals must have a minimum of 1 full year of abstinence from drugs/alcohol to be eligible for employment. This would be an overnight position. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees.