As social media continues to pervade more and more areas of everyday life, it’s becoming more and more lucrative for companies to maximize user’s time on their respective sites.
Addiction can derail your life completely. If you’re in recovery, you’ve already taken the most significant step toward a happy and healthy life.
The difference between liking something and wanting something were always assumed to be little to none, until now.
Fitness plays a role in every aspect of health, including mental health. Read on to learn what working out can do for your brain.
- Social Media & Gaming Addiction January 19, 2021
- Taking Your Life Back After Addiction: Tips for a Healthy Recovery January 11, 2021
- Do You Always Like the Things You Want? January 4, 2021
- Fitness, Brain Chemistry and Mental Health: What You Should Know December 17, 2020
- Williamsville is Pursuing CARF Accreditation! November 30, 2020